Inland Northwest Therapy is a 100% woman owned business located in Spokane Washington. We strive to provide much needed health care services at a sustainable cost. Whether you are a seeking services or employment we are driven by the people we serve and hire. What makes us unique?
- Our top priority is to provide high quality evidence based care that responds to the diverse needs of the nation.
- We provide multiple areas of expertise and the ability to network for additional experts.
- We believe flexibility and innovation is the key to success in an ever changing health care environment.
- Experience with local government contracts.
- Cost competitive
- Startup Mentality. We empower our staff to collaborate and use their talents to bring an idea to life and we value every individual and their contribution to our success!
- Most importantly, our company recognizes the impact that we can make in someone’s life.
“I have worked for Inland Northwest Therapy for the past 5 years. It has been a unique experience which has allowed me to learn a great deal from the vast experience and professionalism that I have witnessed of Bonnie.” Julie Johnson, COTA/L (5 years)
“It has been a privilege to work for such a compassionate company. I have been employed for the past 2 years and have no plans to go elsewhere. I feel empowered to bring forth ideas and collaborate with other professionals for the best outcomes. I’ve learned so much!” Jennifer Mitchell (2 years)